Our Spring TV 2018 Hot Topic report is now available.
See where market viewing has grown, which are the top stations and programs by demo, percentage of live program viewing and more. Check out our highlights below. Clients can access the full report either through the InfoSys+TV homepage link or in Lens (TV PPM subscription is required).
Here are some highlights:
- Average Hours viewed increased 3% across all Ind2+ in Total Canada since Fall 2017
- Viewing for teens in Anglo Canada up 10% since Fall 2017
- Viewing for Males 18-34 in Calgary up 14% since Fall 2017
- Highest share for conventional stations over the past year
- Big Bang Theory is back on top for Canadians in Total Canada
- La Voix still dominates in Québec with a rating of 27 for all Ind2+ in Québec Franco
- Olympics coverage helped CBC to more than double its share from previous season for A25-54 in Anglo Canada
Missed our previous Hot Topic reports?