The Fall TV season is always a busy time. This year between September 10th and October 10th there have been 19 brand new shows on the English conventional stations alone compared to 17 during the same time period last year. There have also been an additional 40 shows returning during that period. To help you save time and get the answers you need quicker, we’ve created a very cool dashboard using our ConexA PI tool. Unfortunately, due to data restrictions, we can only share it with our subscribers*.
*If you have an InfoSys+TV or Lens for TV subscription please contact Calvin Barr to access the report.
For anyone else, here are some interesting highlights we’ve pulled from the data:
- Young Sheldon on CTV was the most watched brand new series premiere to date followed by The Good Doctor also on CTV for A2+ across Total Canada
- La Voix Junior on TVA and Unité 9 on SRC take the top two spots for all programs across A2+ in Quebec Franco with ratings of 26 and 23 respectively!
- 3 of the top 5 programs for A2+ across Total Canada are new programs: Young Sheldon, The Good Doctor and Seal Team.
- Of all returning shows, Big Bang Theory continues to draw the largest audience with an impressive performance in Calgary and Edmonton.
- Of all the new Anglo shows airing during the week of September 25th the one with the highest % of live viewing in 7p-11p daypart was Ten Days in the Valley on CTV.
Other posts you may be interested in: