See where market viewing has changed, which are the top stations and programs by demo, percentage of live program viewing and more. The full report is available to clients with a TV meter subscription. Please contact Calvin Barr.
Here are some highlights:
- Quebec continues to lead in Average Hours Tuned Per Week coming in 4 hours more than the rest of Canada for A2+.
- Hockey and reality shows continue to dominate the summer TV line-up for all markets and all demos
- For A2+, Calgary had the highest playback on Big Brother Global, compared to any other market
- CTV Com dominates station share of Total Canada viewing across all measured demos with the exception of T12-17 where TVA is number one.
- HBO share of A25-54 viewing jumps 56% year on year.